The partners of Hubstar Paris® used SIMI – the commercial real estate exhibition – as an opportunity to present their strategic action plan designed to raise the international profile of Paris Region’s northern airport zone.
All the partners affirmed their goal of working together to raise the international profile and economic attractiveness of this strategic location with the aim of stimulating growth and creating new jobs.
Since the official launch of the airport zone marketing strategy at the Paris Air Show in June a number of key initiatives have already been undertaken under the Hubstar Paris® brand name:
- participation in the Air Freight Asia show in Hong Kong in September;
- participation in the Cityscape show in Dubai in October;
- participation in the China-Europa business convention dedicated to sustainable urban development in Le Havre, in December
- the creation of documents presenting the benefits and opportunities the region offers for air freight and commercial real estate.
A number of further promotional initiatives are currently being prepared for 2010: the international exhibition MIPIM (Cannes, March 2010), the business aviation exhibition EBACE (Geneva, May 2010), the Shanghai World Expo (May-October 2010), etc.
Alongside these initiatives, the partners of Hubstar Paris® have launched a consultation process to give the brand a strong visual identity and a coherent package of communications tools it can use to promote its strategy and its territory.
To find out more:
- Download a brochure in English about Hubstar Paris: "Air Cargo- Hubstar Paris, an exceptional location in Europe".
- Datagora’s map of the Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport region is available now at:
HUBSTAR Paris is a business network created to encourage international businesses to locate to the region around Roissy and to help them grow. The partners in this network are implementing a collective strategy with the aim of welcoming businesses more effectively and raising awareness of the opportunities provided by HUBSTAR PARIS® to help them achieve their goals.