Welcome on the blog for Econovista®, the interactive economic map of Paris Region. Check out the latest updates of Econovista.com and economic information in Paris Region.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Seine-Saint-Denis - a dynamic economy !

The department of Seine-Saint Denis has a population of 1,460,000 living in an area of 236 km², 40,300 companies and approximately 530,800 salaried workers. Air France KLM, Dassault Falcon Service, Embraer, Eurocopter, Radiall and Messier-Bugatti are some of the most prominent businesses located in Seine-Saint-Denis.
The main activity sectors represented are logistics, transport and wholesale trade centred on the Garonor platform; the automotive industry, with key players such as PSA Peugeot Citroën at Aulnay, Delphi and Bosch Braking Systems; the video industry, with 3,000 businesses to its name, is booming in Montreuil and in the Plaine Saint-Denis area.
Seine-Saint-Denis has an extensive transport infrastructure comprised of metro lines, RER, light rail, motorways and a TGV/RER interconnection soon to be underpinned by the northern Tangentielle which will open up the centre of the department. Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport and Europe's number one business airport Paris-Le Bourget generate 92,500 direct jobs between them and add considerably to the attractiveness of Seine-Saint-Denis.
The department has a particularly buoyant real estate sector with 1 million sq. metres of office space planned, including the refurbishment of the Grands Moulins de Pantin for BNP Paribas. It also has Paris Nord 2 business park and several international scale exhibition centres such as Paris-Nord Villepinte and Paris Le Bourget.

Photos credits : Plaine commune developement.


Find Seine-Saint-Denis on Econovista, the interactive economic map of Paris Region



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 320 dollars on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 200 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular brand. The prices for the velcros were all over 310 bucks on every page. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 190 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?