Econovista.com has just provided you with a new map, “Systematic’s Ecosystem”.
This new “cluster” map features competitiveness cluster member-SMEs listed by theme (Automotive & Transport, Freeware, System Design and Development Tools, Security & Defence, Telecoms) as well as major Groups and Research and Higher Education facilities.
Beyond cluster members, Systematic nurtures close relationships with over 650 players in optics, electronics and software channels, also featured on the map. As a genuinely integrated ecosystem, the Systematic cluster represents a competitive world-class territory in the market of complex systems design, production and control.
At this time, the following are featured on the map:
• Systematic cluster members:
- SMEs broken down into five categories matching the cluster’s 5 theme groups: (Automotive & Transport, Freeware, System Design and Development Tools, Security & Defence, Telecoms)
- Research and Higher Education facilities
- Major Groups
• A wider selection of players, completing the cluster’s ecosystem:
- SMEs, broken down into three categories: Software, Optics, Electronics
Check out the Systematic map on Econovista.com
Lastly, www.econovista.com provides you with all of the functionalities you need to help you assess your options in getting established: zooming in and out at will, you can locate the business players you wish to see featured on the map, download the address and contact details of appropriate contacts, get the links towards the players’ websites and much more.