The Paris Region Biocluster is an european leader :
- 57,000 jobs;
- a dedicated cluster "Medicen";
- 8 bioparks;
- over 150 biotechs Cies;
- 300 public and private research centres. 7,500 researchers in high-profile public institutions (Institut Pasteur; INSERM, CEA, etc.) and 11,800 researchers in private research centres (Sanofi-Aventis, IPSEN, Servier, Guerbet, Cellectis, Bioalliance Pharma, etc.);
- More than 320 pharmaceuticals Cies;
- 360 medical equipment and supplies Cies;
- 90% of the french CRO;
- The largest European hospital system : 39 state-run hospitals (25,000 beds).
More : see PREDA website.
Our interactive map of the Bio-Cluster Medicen : econovista Biocluster.
A dozen dedicated sites offering premises suitable for Life Sciences Cies. Among them, the Genopole(r) is France's leading Biopark dedicated to Biotechnology and Research in genetics, genomics ans post-genomics. The Genopole concentrates :
- 23 academic Laboratories;
- 62 Biotech Cies;
- 16 Large scale facilities;
- 83,000 sqm of real estate offer.
The Genopole(r) is located in the South-East part of the Paris Region, in the City of Evry.
Your contact at Genopole(r) : Mr Gabriel MERGUI, Director, International Department, email@example.com, +33160878312